All you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization made for citizens that would like to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This program accelerates the application process to have new visas. The vacationers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through an online application. This new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are some requirements the holidaymakers need to take into account in order to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several types of visas, so you need to determine if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you can apply for an electronic visa, ensure that you accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Use your debit or credit card to cover the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so make sure you have a scan or image of it to upload.
- After you get the online visa you have to print a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must decide on its type. Based on how you planned your journey, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 30 days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a group, one person can apply on the web for all of the tourists, but every one of them need to complete and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Visa to Egypt
In case you chose to have a number of travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and come back as you like. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you must request for it beforehand. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return when necessary.